Clue Suspect Card Game - All The Fun of Clue - in Minutes!
Winning Moves Games
Brand: Winning Moves Games
- THE OBJECT: it's all the Intrigue of CLUE in minutes! Use your detective skills to solve the mystery and make an accusation. Who did it, with what and where? First person to solve the crime wins!
- TIPS & TACTICS: when you're 100% sure a piece of evidence was involved, get rid of all other cards of that Type. Bluff by asking about one evidence card you do have and one you don't!
- ADVANCED GAME: For top detectives, add in the + cards (3 orange and 12 white cards) that you removed from regular play. Now you will have 1 extra weapon and 2 extra locations to ask questions about.
- 2 PLAYER GAME: Want a two player game? No problem!! Ask questions and accuse (who, what, where) as in the regular game. With 2 players, when one person accuses, the other player must do the same.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: (2) decks of cards, (1) confidential envelope, (3) advanced orange evidence cards, (12) advanced white case file cards. Recommended ages 8+, for 3-4 players. Game plays 15-30 minutes.
Publisher: Winning Moves
Release Date: 2017-07-10
Warranty: 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects
Details: A true clue experience is “in the cards” with the “clue suspect” card game. Played clue before? this game is very similar. Use your hand of cards to determine the suspect, weapon and location of the crime. Was it Colonel mustard in the dining room with the knife? or was Professor plum up to no good in the spa with the candle stick? ask questions until you are ready to zero in on your target and make an accusation. The first player to solve the crime wins! every time a player shows you an evidence card, you know it’s not in the confidential envelope. Put its matching case file card from your hand into your innocent pile – this is like crossing things out on a clue notepad. Each game provides an exciting new challenge of foul play to test your ability as a super-sleuth. PLUS the perfect travel game for clue fans! includes extra cards and special rules for a more advanced game. Includes (2) decks of cards, (1) confidential envelope and illustrated instructions. Clue suspect card game plays in 15-30 minutes, is recommended for ages 8+. for 3-4 players.